Sunday, January 10, 2010

Epic fail, chapter one

hi i am a person the end.


what ? you want more?

ok i am a person from earth.

Ok fine im a person from earth who is still in school, failing at almost everything (including break time). I have a few odd people and a red bean plant for a friend and a chicken sandwich for lunch. i wear pants .

I watch prawn and have a facebook account. If you want to 'add' me , just go type "Barack Obama" at the search column. Yea, I have even put my face there.( thus facebook).
I have a few friends and enemys, I mean enemies. If you can get a list and write down the number of enemies i have, then please stop right now . I do not want to spend money on your medical fees and have no intention to do so anyway .

Thank you for spending time with me

Jest, signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment